In cities like Chennai, where there are more pre and post wedding ceremonies, you will find some of the best wedding organisers in Chennai carrying out an entire wedding week in super style.
How They Do It?
They are very meticulous in their planning and carry out their plans in organised fashion. They first get to know what you want, your budget, your style of wedding, what pre and post wedding ceremonies is part of your plan/culture/tradition, etc. Based on these inputs they go about their work.
1. They come out with the list of things they have planned for you with details of the services they will be hiring and the cost of those services.
2. They get in touch with the bride and bridegroom and get to know how they want to be seen in the wedding attire (some organisers can also get you the best designers)
3. The stage and interior decoration will be one of the main things that will be decided upfront based on the place where the wedding will be conducted
4. Caterers, photographers, floral arrangements, return gifts if any, vehicle pooling, stay arrangements, etc will come next
5. Some services also offer playing host – where they have their hired help to receive and play hosts to guests as it becomes difficult for the family to attend to everyone when the wedding takes place
Read Also : https://www.estellepreston.com/top-flowers-indian-weddings/